GEOFF ANDERSON Tsuba 3 wading jacket
- waterproof (20.000mm)
- breathable (20.000g)
- NEW! stronger finish
- for freshwater and saltwater use
- completely non-porous
- PTFE (Teflon) free
- environmentally friendly
- Oeko Tex certified
- non toxic
- Scandinavian material
- made in Europe
- hood design, 3D adjustable
- button to fix the rolled hood at collar
- collar separated, adjustable
- collar lined with fleece
- shoulders seamlessly
- NEW! Hypalon wrist closure with Velcro
- saltwater resistant and water-repellent YKK zipper
- width adjustable by hand adjustment at hem
- D-ring at the back
- 2 extendable mounting option (Pin-on-Reel)
- NEW! 2 magnetic mounting options, removable - fixed, cannot catch each other
- NEW! 2 magnetic tool holder
- NEW! 2 Velcro tool holder
- micro foam holder
- produced in EU
- 1 inside pocket with YKK zipper
- 2 hand warmer pockets with magnetic closures
- 2 chest pockets with magnetic closures
- 3 chest pockets with YKK zipper, water-repellent (1 double pocket)
- NEW! 1 large back pocket with magnetic closures (+10cm)
- layers principle: outside (3rd layer)
Copyright Fa. Pijawetz
Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, our fabric is made in Scandinavia. Also the technology has no pores / holes that can become clogged, preventing the material from breathing. Nor do we have problems related to "pin holes".
The System Fabric 3 layer is a waterproof, breathable and durable "sandwich fabric" consisting of a liner, a membrane and a face of a high tensile fabric. All welded together.
The System Fabric withstands saltwater and machine wash.
CARE WATERPROOF JACKETS
(Wakasazhi, Tsuba, Xanado, Xelo)
Remember always to dry the jacket completely after use. Wash it only when really necessary. Hand wash frequently. The jacket should be rinsed in fresh water after use in saltwater. Impregnate the jacket with suitable products – for example Granger spray. Storing the jacket in damp surroundings will facilitate rot and shorten the service life. Salt often shows itself as white spots. Wash according to the instructions below. Make sure that all zippers are free of salt crystals by washing them with fresh water. Washing:We recommend machine washing at 30°C. Wash the jacket frequently using the gentle/wool-programme and preferably without soap. However, if you have been so lucky that the product smells like fish, use a suitable soap product. As an alternative, use normal detergent without chlorine. Do not use compact detergent or traditional softener. Always follow the washing instructions in the product. Close all zippers and Velcro parts.
A zipper should be closed and the slider fixed before cleaning. Left open, the tip of the slider may damage the fabric or the tape may become stretched or may shrink. The gearing of the elements can be damaged by forcing a slider that does not open or close smoothly. Apply paraffin or the lubricating spray "FastenerMate" to the front side and back of the elements and move the slider up and down several times to work in the lubricant and make the slider work smoothly.