GEOFF ANDERSON Buteo wading jacket green
- waterproof (10.000mm)
- breathable (10.000g)
- for freshwater and saltwater use
- middle long jacket
- newest material technologie
- improved tape technology
- non-toxic eco-tex certified plastics and metal parts
- welded seams
- strong velcro closure
- 3D adjustable hood
- hood can be rolled and fixed with a tab
- fleece chin guard
- shoulder seamlessly
- hand adjustment with velcro on the sleeves
- hand tubes at sleeve ends
- YKK zippers
- mesh lining inside
- velcro stripe on one of the chest pockets for f.e. flies
- width adjustable by hand adjustment at hem
- D-ring on the back as a mounting option
- 1 strong magnetic closure in front as a mounting option
- 1 Napoleon pocket with YKK zipper
- 2 chest pockets with velcro
- 1 chest pocket with YKK zipper
- 1 large back pocket with YKK zipper
- 1 additional pocket inside the large back pocket (f.e. for a bottle)
- principles layer: outside (3rd layer)
Copyright Fa. Pijawetz
THE SYSTEM FABRIC T.S.F.
Now in a thinner Taslan weave which is waterproof, breathable and durable. The light fabric combined with the unique TSF membrane offers formidable protection.
Buteo can withstand as much machine washing and salt water as you can expose it to, which is a unique quality for membranes. TSF does not delaminate it keeps on going year after year. It is an excellent membrane for 3-layer protection against wind and weather. The membrane is made of Polyurethane and is equipped with millions of microscopic pores that allow water vapour to pass through and block water in liquid form from entering. In practice this means that excess body moisture can pass through the membrane while e.g. rain cannot enter. This results in an increased feeling of comfort. The membrane is attached to the back of strong Nylon, Taslan weave. This type of nylon can withstand much wear and tear and is ideal for many outdoor activities.
CARE BREATHABLE JACKETS
(Dozer, WS, LWS, MWS, Raptor, Xera)
Remember always to dry the jacket completely after use and wash it frequently. Impregnate the jacket with suitable spray products. Storing the jacket in damp surroundings will facilitate rot and shorten the service life. Signs of rot are black spots and the characteristic damp basementodour. Salt often shows itself as white spots. Wash according to the instructions below. Salt water and constant sunlight bleach and break down the fabrics.
We recommend machine washing at 30°C. Wash the jacket frequently using the gentle/wool-programme and preferably without soap. However, if you have been so lucky that the product smells like fish, use a suitable soap product. As an alternative, use normal detergent without chlorine. Do not use compact detergent or traditional softener. Always follow the washing instructions in the product. Close all zippers and Velcro parts.
A zipper should be closed and the slider fixed before cleaning. Left open, the tip of the slider may damage the fabric or the tape may become stretched or may shrink.
The gearing of the elements can be damaged by forcing a slider that does not open or close smoothly. Apply paraffin or the lubricating spray "FastenerMate" to the front side and back of the elements and move the slider up and down several times to work in the lubricant and make the slider work smoothly.